What we do
Who we are
Where we are and how
to make an appointment
Which insurance we
Hospitals and surgeries we
Common problems Do
I need to see the Doctor?
Current Patients page
Please take a few moments to browse these websites for important information
regarding your diagnosis, your upcoming hospital stay or your health plan
Orthopaedic Surgery Links
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons website-http://www.aaos.org
a helpful Patient information section on many diagnoses relating to all
aspects of orthopedics can be found at http://www.orthoinfo.aaos.org
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society website-http://aofas.org
current public information on foot surgery, shoe ware recommendations, and
diabetic foot disease treatment and appropriate use of shoe inserts/orthotics.
Go to Patient education section.
- Spine Problems- http://www.spine-surgery.com
an excellent source of patient information on back and neck surgery. FAQ
section provides info on most common conditions and treatments. http://www.spineuniverse.com
has many informative sections for patient education with great graphics.
- Hand/Wrist Problems- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
to Public information section then patient education brochures
for short presentations on hand tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, thumb
arthritis as well as tendon and nerve repair surgery.
Local Hospital Links
- Renown Medical Center website-http://renown.org
a complete site with patient information, public education classes and
links to all Renown Health Systems services and facilities i.e. Senior
Health Center, Cancer Center, and public Clinics.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center website- complete site with a map
and patient pre-admission info http://nnmc.com
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center website-
- Quail Surgical and Pain Management Center website- http://www.quailsurgery.com
Pre admission info
General Medical Links
- Medical Publications with short summaries of recent medical articles. An
excellent site with an orthopaedic section and complete dictionary, go to
CBS HealthWatch for consumers at http://medscape.com.
WE DO NOT VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY WEBSITE.
FOR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CONDITION, PLEASE ASK YOUR DOCTOR.