What we do
Who we are
Where we are and how
to make an appointment
Which insurance we
Hospitals and surgeries we
Common problems Do
I need to see the Doctor?
Current Patients page
Jeff Webster, MD
Dr Webster will be moving his practice to the Reno
Orthopaedic Clinic starting 4/1/2015. Current patients with appointments already
scheduled will be notified.
- Dr Webster is a founding member of our practice working in Reno since 1993
after completing his extensive training. He currently is on staff at Washoe
Medical Center, Northern Nevada Medical Center, and St. Mary's Regional
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery since 1995.Recertified 2005
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Sports Medicine/ Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, knee, and ankle as
well as all aspects of general orthopaedic surgery. Dr Webster completed
specialized Fellowship training at the Indianapolis Sports Medicine Program
where he was active in caring for many of the areas professional sports
- Primary Cartilage Transplant surgeon for the practice. Dr Webster
has subspecialty training in the newest techniques of cartilage regeneration
involving taking intact cartilage from areas of the knee and after growing
the patients own cartilage in culture, reimplanting these cells back into
the same knee, replacing areas of damaged cartilage. These techniques
pioneered in Sweden have been in use for over 10 yrs in Europe with
excellent results and are now being used extensively in the US.
- I constantly try to impress on patients the importance of a balanced
and healthy lifestyle involving regular exercise, nutritional counseling,
and good training habits to avoid injury. All sports require conditioning,
strength training, and a complete regimen of aerobic activity as well as
stretching to maximize performance even for weekend warriors and low demand
athletes. It is especially important for women and older patients with
osteoporosis to decrease the risk of fractures by remaining active. I
encourage patients to prevent injuries BEFORE they occur.
- Personal interests include skiing, swimming, and weight training with a
special interest in high performance sports cars.
- avid hiker and camper
- Family- married, 1 child
- Monday- surgery 7:30am- finish In-patient admissions for joint replacement
- Tuesday- office hours 8:00am- 5:00pm
- Wednesday- Fallon outpatient clinic
- Thursday- office hours 8:00am- 12:00 noon, surgery 1:00pm-finish
- Friday- office hours 8:00am- 12 noon
Email Dr Webster mailto:email@example.com